About Me





 Hello, I'm Nikolett!

Welcome to Bubri's crochet, here you'll find projects and crochet patterns that I hope will inspire your creations!

I'm Hungarian and I have been living in Belgium since 2013.

I crochet since 2019. The passion began when my neighbours became parents. Previously I read about small crocheted octopi that are given to premature birth babies, and I would have liked to give one of these as present to the little girl. Ever since then of course there is barely a day when I don't take the needle in my hands.

I established my firm on the 13th of friday, november 2020. I hope that this date will not bring me bad luck, just the contrary.

Leave a comment, follow me on Instagram, Pinterest! I'd love to hear from you!

Search me on Instagram  Find my shop on Etsy 







Comments

Post a Comment